Wednesday, February 9, 2011

VIVA LAS VEGAS! Countdown- 20 days!


In 20 days I will be boarding a flight to Las Vegas for my anniversary with the man. I am so excited I cant even stand it! So I decided to make a list of things that I need to accomplish for Vegas. Here's the list-


  • Meet my weight watchers goal weight (3 pounds to go)

  • Get a spray tan, not Mistic. I went to a spa party and had a woman spray me and I can't remember what company she was through but I'm gonna figure it out cause I didn't look like a carrot afterwords and loved the finish. (NO STREAKS- YAY!)

  • Put together an art supply tote bag for Gracie so she can take it from her sitters house.

  • Save up my dance money for the month

  • Find a killer air & hotel deal.

  • Find a killer golf club rental and green fee deal.

  • Maybe a little bit of shopping (No shoes, but some cute new tops and underthings ;P)

Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment