Yesterday Grandma Great and Papa, came back to the lake bearing gifts. (My children are spoiled and this is a bi weekly thing for them) The brought up Irie a miniature stick horse that even her 9 in inseam legs can ride on and brought Gracie up a Princess Dress from the D.I. and a new Princess Crown.
Of Course the first thing that gracie wanted on this morning was her princess Dress and Crown. Finishing up My Bustle Skirts I decided the girl would wear there cute skirts today and I could take some pictures and share. So I ask Gracie should we put on your cute skirt mommy made you..... "NO! I'm going to wear my princess skirt" Not wanting to fight with this diva and always capable of taking a picture later I gave in. What a nice Queen I am!
Today I am driving Kylee and Alicia down to Logan so alicia can take Treyden to his well check. I think that I am goign to take this opportunity to go and look for furniture to refinish at the D.I. Reuphoulstering and refinishing is my 2011 learn how to project. I am also thinking about refinishing my computer desk. Right now it is my bedroom (which I somewhat like better than having an office) which is red, cream, and brown. I would love to paint it a cream color but with little children and finger prints and scuff marks I dont think that would be the wisest desicion.... So I'm going to paint it Red. I really like this idea, I'm not going to tell burt till its done, besides he would be a total buzz kill on this one because he is supposed to be the "handy" one.
Anyway, should make for an exciting Craft finding day!
Best regards!
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment