Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Internet is back up, let the blogging begin!

We'll we are all moved and things are great so far! We like the new place its smaller and doesn't have nearly as much storage but there is nothing wrong with COZY, right? The girls are loving there huge toy room almost as much as me loving haveing a garage big enough for me to park in...... So nice to not have to go out in sub-zero temps to start my car and give in 20 mins to warm up.

So on the Dieting front I am 3 pounds away from my goal of 125.

Last time I weighed 125......
President Bush was in Office,
I loved John Mayer and was singing BIGGER THAN MY BODY, non stop.
Season 2 of american Idol was on (even though I never watched it)
The chapelle show and da Ali G show were in there first season,
I got my drivers license,
I was 16.
Now 8 years later I am ready to be more fit than I was back then. I am loving my Zumba classes and am thinking, BESIDES cutting out all of the junk, That ZUMBA has been my key.
Tonight I am going to try to bake some Talapia... Being someone who really is not a big fan of fish.....this is huge step for me and my weight loss goals. I am willing to try something new if it will help me in the long run.
Kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment