So I have a Friend on Facebook who has been posting these adorable vintage looking prints from her iPhone..... Me having an iPhone I had to get get this app, and believe me...I LOVE IT! Everything is so colorful and vibrant. A great way to capture that little bit of whimsy that I want to get when I take a snapshot of my kids. This app you can change the flash, the lenses, and the film to get different retro feels. I love it here are a few of my favorites!
Here Is my Gracie playing with her car in her toy room. She loves her toy story 3 backpack and was looking quite DIVA-ISH.
My Sweet Irie. We were at Grandma Greats and she was washing her dishes. I just love her big eyes. They look like her mommas when she was a wee one.
My Gracie. Dirty face that was coming from a sweet treat. She looks happy about eating those brownies too :)
Dad and Sister fast asleep in his chair. I guess this is just one of those priceless photos that you can't help but take.
Burt passed his GED so me and Irie decided to decorate our front room with baloons and crepe paper to make it festive for the occasion.
Irie Loved helping mommy blow up ballons.
She had to pose like her Grandma so this is what we got out of her. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment