Valentines Day at the
Carlisle home is always special. Burt Proposed to me on Valentines Day in 2008 :) So we always try to make sure that we do do something very sweet and special. Well since we have Vegas coming up for the anniversary we are doing a very low key stay at home valentines dinner.

Me, being the amazing wife I am decided that I should buy Burt Donkey Kong country returns for the
wii. I like getting him these kinds of gifts because at least we get to play together and I get to totally get new skills while he is away at work during the day. Gracie has been running around like a monkey for days now and I blame it on Donkey Kong.

Burt being the amazing husband he is bought me a Dwarf lemon tree. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for it to get here so I can start to take care of it. It is sunshine in a pot! I will post and let you all know how my dwarf lemon tree is coming along once I get it.
I also have made chocolate dipped strawberries. Anything my brother dips in chocolate is always much prettier than mine but hell I thought they were pretty anyways.
Hope you all are celebrating this lovely holiday even if you are single. You still have people you love, You just are missing out on the sexy time stuff..... Maybe next year, Killer. ;D
P.S. The Mrs. Fields cookies my mom sent me are adorable! I love em but am not loving the extra inches you have grafted on my butt. (Hope your having fun on your cruise you brat!)
No comments:
Post a Comment