Friday, January 21, 2011

Fresh.

When I start a blog I have hope. Its beautiful, its fresh, and it sparks excitement for what it may possibly become. Just like many other people, we all have the best intentions when we begin a blog, I myself have done this several times before, but after realizing how much time and maintenance it takes we slowly abandon it. Just like a purse that has moved with you from apartment to apartment, place to place, and yet you have not pulled out and used it in nearly 5 years. It looses its sparkle- it looses that little something that made you fall so in love with it to begin with. We'll with every type of love I have decided that I am going to nurture it and make it grow. Work on it on a daily basis so it may become that something very special for someone else one day.
This Blog = a new love.

No comments:

Post a Comment